Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Want To Be MADE!


Have you ever watched the TV show MADE, and thought, “Hey I could do that, get MADE into something on national television.”?
Well, this year, MTV came to Franklin in hopes of finding the next student to get MADE! A show where a teen from anywhere in the country is chosen to be made into anything they want. Typically into something very different from their style. For example a basketball player into the prom queen.
On Friday May 2nd about 40 students showed up in Mr. Tucker’s room to try their best to convince the MTV crew that they needed to be made into something.
Senior Jolie arrived with two ideas of what she could be made into. A model, or a gymnast. “I think they liked the gymnast one better, because I’m not a very athletic person and I’m super girlie.”
Senior Bergen Ruech got interviewed in hopes of becoming a rodeo clown. “They didn’t call me back, so I guess my dreams are crushed,” She said.
So far no one has gotten a call back. Keep your eyes peeled for cameras in these halls though. Hopefully one of our FHS students will be getting MADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment